Victorinox Wooden Handled Serrated Bread Knife 21.5cm
Featuring a riveted, rosewood handle and ultra-sharp serrated edge, the bread knife from Victorinox makes light-work of any crusty or soft loaf of bread. The blade allows you to effortlessly slice through bread, without tearing or ruining the structure. Features a long, 8.5" blade that allows you to cut through the depth or width of most bread - leaving a clean, even result.
The handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and securely within the hand. This provides you extra grip when cutting, and reduces the risk of injury through accidental cuts. Made from an ice-tempered, high-carbon stainless steel, the blade offers excellent durability whilst allowing for easy cleaning after use - saving you money on replacements and time to complete other kitchen duties.
- Product Code: C648
- Brand: Victorinox
- Age 18+ Restriction: Age verification after checkout
- Dimensions 340(L)mm | 13½(L)"
- Material Ice-tempered high carbon stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 90g
- Colour Brown
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp, and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Attractive and comfortable rosewood handle
- Handwashing recommended
- Wavy edge
We Also Recommend