Our online store is now open to personal as well as trade customers
Based in Leominster, Herefordshire, Chefswarehouse.co.uk opened in January 2019 to serve the UK's chefs, caterers and hospitality professionals with top quality brands at highly competitive prices and a fast dependable delivery service. Our online store is a partnership that draws on Kel Trade of Leominster's highly reputed service delivering to catering and hospitality customers in the West Midlands – with Kegsoft’s advances in ecommerce efficiency.
We cover all bases and currently offer over 30,000 products across 400 brands - everything from catering essential supplies to chefs’ premium kitchen equipment, appliances and clothing.
Our Ethos is to deliver 100% Customer Satisfaction through:
- Providing the widest possible choice of products
- Consistently offering best possible prices
- Offering professional advice & help with product selection
- Ensuring a fast and trustworthy delivery service
- Providing a simple-to-use, uncluttered ordering process
- Going the extra mile to satisfy customers' requirements
- Providing a personal service - we're more than just an online store
- Building on our reputation for trust & confidence with our customers
Passing on Cost Savings to our Customers by:
- Continuously monitoring our supply costs & pressing down on prices across all product categories
- Building relationships direct with UK Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Simplifying our online store processes & eliminating unnecessary gimmicks & frills
- Employing ultra-efficient store management techniques
- Minimising spend on marketing & advertising to continuously pass on extra savings
Not Just another e-commerce outfit
We have a great team including qualified chefs with experience that gives them the understanding of how a busy kitchen works and what our customers need so we are able to give first hand advice when required. Managing complex logistics is not easy - especially over the past 18 months with Brexit and Covid-19 so we are experts in finding equipment and supplies and getting them to where they are needed efficiently and as quickly as possible.
Our founders have diverse backgrounds including an ex-marine ecologist so it’s unsurprising that we’re on a mission to help businesses as well as individuals switch from oil-based and non-recyclable disposable to more eco-friendly, biodegradable & compostable alternatives.
Supporting Environmental & Community Projects
About 10% of our profits are donated to good causes - after order checkout, customers can select an environmental or community project you would like us to pledge financial support. We don't ask customers to contribute, donations comes from Chefswarehouse profits. We are particularly active in supporting environmental projects - marine & terrestrial.
Address & Contact Details
Email: sales@Chefswarehouse.co.uk or Tel 01568 368250
Chefswarehouse premises are in Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0RW, UK Our offices are open Monday to Friday 08.30am to 5.30pm for enquiries. Orders can be placed via our website 24/7 and we will do our best to answer queries via the website out of office hours.
Partners & Affiliations
Kel Trade Ltd: (Local & West Midlands Regional catering supplies)
Kegsoft Advanced IT Services - Inventors of KBL (Kegsoft Business Language) and providers of practical & efficient IT solutions for UK Business.
We are members of Cedabond
Chefswarehouse partners are members of Federation of Small Business & The Chamber of Commerce