Returns and Complaints
This page explains what to do for the following events
- The Wrong Goods were delivered
- Goods arrived damaged
- Some items were missing
- Standard Delivery is late
- Next Day before 12.00 / Saturday Delivery was Late or Not arrived
- I ordered the wrong item
We always endeavour to ensure your order is delivered on time and in pristine condition …but just occasionally things do not go to plan. If you need to contact us about your order, here are some guidelines to follow to ensure any problems that occur are put right as quickly as possible.
The wrong items were delivered
If the goods delivered do not match the product code(s) on your order, please use the following steps
- Please photograph the item(s) in question and attach to an email with your comments, send to email@example.com.
- We will review and arrange for a replacement(s) to be sent (or refund)
- Please repack the incorrect item(s) using the original packaging. We will advise you of the return address and a Returns Management Advice number (RMA) to write on the packaging.
- We will arrange for the package to be collected and let you know the details. Please ensure the RMA number is written clearly on the package..
Goods arrived damaged
- Should your order arrive damaged please photograph the item(s) in question and attach to an email with your comments, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ask that damaged goods are notified to us within 48 hours
- We will arrange for the package to be collected and the courier will provide the label
- A replacement for the damaged item(s) if required will be despatched
Some of my order is missing
- An order for multiple products is often sent in several packages – they may be sourced from different locations and have different delivery times so please check the tracking details link that we send you to see if multiple parcels were being sent.
- If there is no reason to suggest that the order was split into multiple parcels or you were not previously advised of a stock shortage, please email us or call us on 01568 268250. email@example.com – please quote your order number.
- We will resolve the shortfall and ensure you receive the missing items
I expected my goods to be delivered the day after I ordered them
- Deliveries are made between 0800 and 1800
- Items held in stock that are not marked otherwise, should be delivered next working day for orders placed by 3.30pm. So, for orders placed Monday-Thursday delivery is expected Tuesday-Friday.
- An order placed from 3.30 Thursday to 3.30 Friday, as standard, will be due for delivery the following Monday.
- Saturday and Sunday are not considered working days so orders placed from 3.30 Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- As soon as the despatch & delivery advice is available, we will email you the tracking link which should inform you of your parcel’s current location. If, for any reason, you were out when a delivery was attempted, the courier will have updated the tracking and left a note at you address.
- If none of the above apply, please email / call us and we will check the status of your order.
- We acknowledge logistical problems do sometimes happen so we cannot categorically guarantee next day delivery - but on average, 97% are on time. Late deliveries are usually due to reasons beyond our control e.g. (Road accidents & adverse weather).
I paid extra for Next Day delivery before 12pm / Saturday delivery but they have not arrived or they arrived late
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate. If the shipping agent failed to arrive at the delivery address on time, we will refund your extra shipping charge.
Please note, if you requested Next Day before 12pm or Saturday delivery but ordered your goods after 3.30pm and next day was not possible, we will refund you the difference between standard and premium delivery charge (where applicable).
I ordered the wrong products for my needs
If you mistakenly ordered the wrong part, size or type of equipment, we will accept returns provided we are notified within 7 Days.
- Please contact us for the address to return the goods to and for a Returns Management Advice (RMA) number to put on the package.
- Please ensure the goods are unused with the original packaging.
- You will need to pay for and arrange delivery of goods to the return address
- A refund will be made when the returned items have been received
- Note, it’s not usually the case but for some types of goods (e.g. machinery), there is a re-stocking charge of up to 20% of the order value to be paid with the return.
We will always use our discretion when dealing with returns but please be aware we operate under standard business-to-business terms for both our customers and our suppliers.
Aside some consumables and specified components, all products we supply are covered by manufacturers’ individual warranties.
We are not responsible for manufacturers specifications and features for individual products unless they are obviously incorrect or we have accidentally used the wrong descriptions on the website – if you require advice or have specific requirements, please contact us before ordering.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details. Contact us if you need any further information.