Fiesta Takeaway Espresso Cup Kraft 112ml / 4oz x 1000
Espresso cups made from single gauge board. Serve your speciality coffees in stylish and practical packaging with this pack of 50 x 4oz Fiesta kraft espresso cups.
The kraft colourway gives these espresso cups an organic, relaxed look that's sure to enhance your hot drink presentation. Rolled edges also give the cups extra strength to prevent them from flexing in the hand. This reduces the risk of spills and burns when customers are enjoying their drinks.
What Can I Serve In These Cups?
These 4oz cups are the perfect size for serving double espressos and macchiatos. They can also be used to serve small speciality coffees, as well as hot dipping sauces and samples.
Are These Espresso Cups Recyclable?
Because they're made from paper and feature a polyethylene lining, these espresso cups can be recycled after use - where the correct facilities exist. Recycling these cups will help you divert waste away from landfill and minimise your environmental impact.
Which Lids Can I Use With These Cups?
These espresso cups can be used with the 4oz Fiesta Green compostable coffee cup lids (sold separately). These lids are available in packs of 50 (DY982) or 1000 (DY983). The lids are also commercially compostable after use and made entirely from renewable materials - great for adding an eco touch to your beverage service.
Also sold in packs of 50 See GP446
- Product Code: GP447
- Brand: Fiesta
- Box quantity: 1000
- Capacity 112ml | 4oz
- Dimensions 60(H) x 61.8(Ø)mm
- Material Cardboard
- Weight 35g
- Colour Brown
- Compact size is ideal for serving espressos
- Rolled lips give the cups added strength and sturdiness
- Kraft colourway gives the cups an organic look
- Polyethylene lining ensures a leak-proof design
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- FSC-certified paper material is kinder to Earth's natural resources
- Cups can be recycled for more sustainable waste disposal
- These cups are not safe for use in microwaves
- Lids sold separately
We Also Recommend