Polar Back Bar Cooler with Hinged Door in Black 138Ltr
24-48 Hours Delivery on this item
The Polar G-Series under counter back bar cooler is a fantastic professional solution for attractively displaying and merchandising beverages. Thanks to its stylish design and efficient LED lighting, the fridge effectively maximises sales whilst keeping drinks at the perfect serving temperature.
With built-in digital controls and a solid professional design, the Polar is both highly durable and simple to use. And thanks to the adjustable shelving, you can configure the insides to match your drinks offering. When it's time to close up, the lockable door ensures your stock is securely stored, ready for the next day. Great for bars and pubs with limited space.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Product Code: GL011
- Brand: Polar
- Capacity 56 x 330ml bottles and up to 35 x 330ml cans
- Dimensions 850(H) x 600(W) x 520(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 40mm
- Material Painted Steel
- Power Type 180W. 1.3A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 46kg
- Energy Rating D
- Colour Black
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves maximise storage capacity
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting showcases contents
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 38°C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 4°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Double glazed lockable door for security and efficiency (non-reversible)
We Also Recommend